Saturday, March 2, 2013

Reflection - Week of 2/25

This week in class we had to turn in our poems. I was so glad to finally get this finished and over with. I was also very excited that I did not have to present my poems to the class. I'm a very outgoing person normally, but for some reason when it comes to school/class I prefer not to be...outgoing. I can't really explain why. Maybe I don't want to be wrong. Maybe I have nothing to say. Maybe I feel like I have nothing useful to contribute...I'm not sure. In this class, I do feel a little more confident because I've gotten to know some of my classmates. But sharing poetry? Bah...that's hard! It's already on my blog :)

I really enjoyed the poems that we did hear in class. I'm glad some people are much braver than I am when it comes to that. Their poems were very well written and captivating. I loved the messages they had, and I still can't believe how well done they were. They seemed professional!

We also moved onto our myth group presentations/picked our groups. I'm working with Ali on Sacred Places. I'm very excited to work with her! She always seems so happy and excited for class, so I know our presentation is going to be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    I always respond to your reflections because they’re so interesting! I hope you don't mind! I completely agree with that fact that you said you were an outgoing person, but that you didn’t want to share your poem with the class- I am exactly the same way! I don’t know why, but I felt as if I was putting my heart on my sleeve if I recited mine in front of everyone, even though I highly appreciated everyone who recited theirs!
    Ali is an amazing group member! She is always happy and she has the craziest mind (in a good way)! She is a very great soul and I'm sure you will have fun with your Myth Presentation; I can’t wait to hear it! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete