Sunday, March 10, 2013

Reflection - Week of 3/4

This week in class we were able to start working on our Myth presentations. Ali and I were assigned sacred places. Sacred places was not our first choice, but it doesn't seem to be a bad choice. My only concern with this is I'm not sure how exactly we are going to make our presentation 30 minutes. By only focusing on one myth, it doesn't give us much to work with. I think we will figure it out though.

I hope our presentation will go well. I haven't had much time to work on it this week. With work and three midterms next week, it's definitely been a busy week for me. Luckily though, I've made some headway on my portion of the presentation today, and we will be able to go over it tomorrow before class.

I know this is a short reflection, but I don't really have much else to write about...more to come next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment