Friday, March 29, 2013

Reflection - Week of 3/25

The projector was working this week, so Ali and I were able to present our lesson to the class. But first, we got to make new groups for our next presentation. I got paired with Evelyn and Jovana, which I think is awesome. They both did very well with their myth presentations so I think we'll put together a great presentation. The only bad part is...we don't have class until the presentation. I live so far away so it's very hard for me to meet up in Northridge. I also work every day of the week so I can't meet up early/late.Hopefully though, we can get together sometime during the week in between our other classes and at least go over what we have. And of course, there's always email and texting.

I think our myth presentation went well. I don't think we hit the 30 minute mark, but there were only two of us presenting versus the other groups of three. I think we did very well relating Sacred Places to current times and pop culture. For me, when I can relate something to myself or something I've experienced, it makes it much easier to grasp, so I hope that's what we did. Professor Wexler seemed to like that aspect of it, so that was great.

Well... we have the next two weeks off! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment