Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reflection - Week of 3/11

This week in class we had the first group presentations. I thought they did really well, so I'm definitely nervous for mine. Everyone had a lot of useful information in their presentations. I also liked the stories they chose. They really helped outline the myth and why it fit into certain categories. Ali and I were supposed to go but there was not enough time, so now we have another week to do our presentation.

I thought the activities were actually fun. I'm not much a "on the spot" creative thinker but it's not impossible. Having a group with me to make up the stories is definitely what made it easier. Ali is hilarious with her ideas sometimes!

I would say my favorite type of myth so far are the Trickster myths. The stories are a little more fun and clever, which is why I enjoy them.

Hopefully when we go next week it will go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment